Compact Mini Sewing Machine
- Adjustable speed &using foot pedal
Automatic sewing of two speeds or foot pedal control you can choose a more appropriate mode of operation according to their habits
- Sews sleeves
Designed to sew sleeves or any narrow opening in garment.
- Versatile design
Built-in sewing light, suitable for using when the light is dark ;thread cutter included, more convenient for sewing operations
- Power supply
Using DC 6V power or 4 AA batteries (not included）
- DIY beginner’s welfare
Small, practical, easy to carry and use ,can meet the basic operational needs
1x Sewing machine 1x Charger
1x Foot deal 1x Needle threader
2x Metal bobbins 1x Needle
2x Thread spool 1x English manual
- Always disconnect or remove power supply, including batteries, when changing needles or threading machines
- Never open the main engine case of the machine. The mechanism has been adjusted at the factory.
- Always check the threading of the attachment point before starting to sew. Threading or improper placement of the bobbin in the case will result in damage to the machine.
- Do not pull the fabric when sewing. Guide only gently. Pulling could break the needle and result in damage to the machine.
- Remove the batteries when the machine is not in use for long periods. This saves battery life and protects the machine. Keep extra batteries on hand so projects will not be interrupted when batteries need replacing.
- KEEP AWAY FROM YOUR CHILDREN: This sewing machine is not a toy and should not be used by or near children.
CHANGING THE NEEDLE
- Turn handwheel (K) clockwise to raise needle (R) to the highest position.
- Loosen the needle clamp screw (O) by turning it counterclockwise (toward you). You may need to use a small screwdriver or small pliers.
- Remove the needle (R) away from the needle clamp (P).
- Insert the new needle with the flat side facing the needle clip (P).
- Push it gently as far as it will go and into the needle clamp (P).
- Tighten the needle clamp screw (O) while holding the needle (R) in place.
Need an affordable Compact Mini Sewing Machine? Check out our new collection for more.
- Do I need to set up an account to place an order?
You can shop at womanfeeling, either by registering with us or using a guest account to checkout.
- How do I make an account?
Simply click Create an Account, enter the required details & submit the form.
- How do I select items to purchase?
As you browse through the womanfeeling Website, click on the Add to Cart button for the items that you wish to purchase.
- How do I place an order on Womanfeeling Website?
Once your desired item is added to the shopping cart just click on the shopping cart icon and select proceed to checkout, you can either checkout as a Guest or you can sign up to get the latest updates. Then you have to provide your personal details, select the payment method and then select the place order button. Then you will receive a verification code, please enter it in a given tab, so your order can be verified.
- What if the product is Out of Stock?
If the Product is shown out of stock. Please contact us
- Read more about Womanfeeling