Safety electric dog fence enclosure system
023 Safety Pet Dog Electric Fence With Waterproof Dog Electronic Training Collar Buried Electric Dog Fence Containment System
1. Stealth environmental protection – the wires are buried in the ground, do not occupy the place, do not affect the appearance, give the dog more freedom.
2. Progressive tone stimulation – When the dog approaches the border, a warning sound is first heard. If you continue to approach, the system will make a slight impact.
3, pulse proportional stimulation – human high-tech design, the vibration intensity depends on the distance of the dog near the boundary line, the closer the dog is to the boundary line, the greater the vibration intensity.
4, built-in speed detector – the faster the dog moves, the higher the level of intensity.
5, a wide range of control – up to 5,000 square meters, equivalent to a football field is so big, and variable range, quite flexible.6. Safe and reliable – Once the wires buried in the ground are damaged, the wire damage indicator will give a loud warning and flash. And the lightning protection device on the converter can avoid lightning strikes.
1. Coverage Area Is 100% Customizable Up to 1.2 Acres 5,000 Sq. Ft. Simply Bury the Wire (Up To 1000 Feet Long) Around the Designated Area Along with the Included Perimeter Flags to Begin Training Your Dog.
2. Pet Collar Fits Dogs 8 Pounds and Up with Neck Sizes from 8 to 20 Inches (Small/Medium/Large/Extra Large Dogs). Each collar will vary slightly insensitivity and the difference in range could be 6-12 inches but it will not affect how the system works. Perform the “Short Loop Test” to determine if the transmitter needs to be replaced or if the boundary wire is broken.
3. Multiple Collar System Where 1 Transmitter Can Pair Up With Infinite Number of Receiver Collars.
4. Collar Receiver is Water Resistant and Rainproof. Receiver Delivers Safe Static Correction Shock Stimulation When Pet Strays Into Warning Zone.
1. Progressive Tone Stimulus- A warning tone will be issued first, then a shock stimulus if your dog continues to move closer to the boundary
2. Pulsed Proportional Stimulus – The closer your pet gets to the boundary, the more intense the shock
3. Power Boost Switch -The width of the warning can be adjusted by the field width adjustment knob in the transmitter
4. Audio Wire Break Alarm- The system’s control center has an audible alarm to alert you if it senses a break in the wire or if the boundary system is not functioning correctly
5. Speed Detect Anti-Run Through- The faster your dog is moving, the quicker the higher level of intensity is issued
6. Visual Wire Break Alarm- The system’s control center will light also up if it senses a break in the wire
7. Quick Disconnect Terminals – quick and secure connection or disconnection of the wire to the control center
8. Low Battery Indicator – When the light on the collar is green, it is working properly
9. Red means time to replace the battery
How it works:
1) Wall-mounted transmitter: The transmitter is the central controller to a whole electronic system. Make sure the wire is set to a loop.
2) The receiver collar: Receiver (collar) will make a warning beep firstly and then continuous stimulation if your dog attempts to approach the wire boundary.
3) How to install the system
*Design your containment area and calculate the amount of wire needed.
*Install the wall transmitter.
*Layout the perimeter wire.
*Connect the perimeter wire to the wall transmitter.
*Verify transmitter is functioning without a problem.
*Set up the receiver and then, test the containment system and adjust the field width.
*Install the boundary wire and training flags.
*Fit collars to your dogs and train your dogs.
1, the dog is only for dogs.
2, the low battery may cause intermittent operation. Do not use when you feel low.
3, let your dog adapt to the collar before you start training. You should allow your dog to accept the collar as a part of her life.
4, Do not let the collar receiver over your pet for more than 12 hours a day.
5, when the collar in your dog, do not set the program.
6, electronic dog only for use under the supervision of the dog owner.
7, away from children can touch the place.
8, Please read all instructions before using this product.
Need an affordable Safety electric dog fence? Check out our new collection for more.
- Do I need to set up an account to place an order?
You can shop at womanfeeling, either by registering with us or using a guest account to checkout.
- How do I make an account?
Simply click Create an Account, enter the required details & submit the form.
- How do I select items to purchase?
As you browse through the womanfeeling Website, click on the Add to Cart button for the items that you wish to purchase.
- How do I place an order on Womanfeeling Website?
Once your desired item is added to the shopping cart just click on the shopping cart icon and select proceed to checkout, you can either checkout as a Guest or you can sign up to get the latest updates. Then you have to provide your personal details, select the payment method and then select the place order button. Then you will receive a verification code, please enter it in a given tab, so your order can be verified.
- What if the product is Out of Stock?
If the Product is shown out of stock. Please contact us
- Read more about Womanfeeling