Flower Separation Simulation Diamond Ring
- Versatile and eye-catching
Whether an everyday accent or a unique, conversation-starting accessory this Flower Separation Simulation Diamond Ring is a simple piece that will complement any look on any occasion
- Delicate Aesthetic Jewelry that Lasts
Truly hypoallergenic,Environmentally friendly material,Lead-Free & Nickel-Free,also 100% safe for sensitive skin.
- Made with love
This unique and heartfelt product is beautifully packaged and ready for giving. It will be a great surprise to give to your daughter. Our jewelry makes a great gift for birthdays, anniversaries and Valentine’s Day.
- Material: Copper
- Style: Europe and America
- Styling: Flowers
- Treatment process: zircon
- Inlay material: gold-plated inlaid artificial gemstone / semi-precious stone
- Size: 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th
- Stone: zircon
- Process: Three layers of real gold plating
Need an affordable Flower Separation Simulation Diamond Ring? Check out our new collection for more.
- Do I need to set up an account to place an order?
You can shop at womanfeeling, either by registering with us or using a guest account to checkout.
- How do I make an account?
Simply click Create an Account, enter the required details & submit the form.
- How do I select items to purchase?
As you browse through the womanfeeling Website, click on the Add to Cart button for the items that you wish to purchase.
- How do I place an order on Womanfeeling Website?
Once your desired item is added to the shopping cart just click on the shopping cart icon and select proceed to checkout, you can either checkout as a Guest or you can sign up to get the latest updates. Then you have to provide your personal details, select the payment method and then select the place order button. Then you will receive a verification code, please enter it in a given tab, so your order can be verified.
- What if the product is Out of Stock?
If the Product is shown out of stock. Please contact us
- Read more about Womanfeeling
There are no reviews yet.